What are ClickFunnels?
What are ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is basically a software that lets you design and creates sales pages, landing pages and it lets you manage your entire sales funnel. You can create seven types of funnel with the help of Clickfunnels:– The Optin Lead Capture Funnel. The Sales Funnel.
Clickfunnels is a software that accomplishes a few different things..
- It allows you to quickly and efficiently build a high-quality landing page to either sell a product or capture customer information
- It allows you to follow up with existing or potential customers via variety of methods (email, text, desktop notifications, Facebook messenger, etc)
- It allows you to take a new customer through a multistep sales process which will increase your customer lifetime value and increase the size of your orders from each customer
I think it would be wise to take a second and explain a few things that are commonly misunderstood.
- A landing page and a website are not the same things. While you can build a website on ClickFunnels as well, it was designed to create landing pages. The website is ideal for information dissemination and having a presence. A landing page is designed to remove distractions and walk a customer through the sales process online just as they would with you in person.
- Click funnels is not a magic potion, it is a software tool that allows you to grow your business, your audience, and increases your sales by utilizing proper online sales techniques. As a platform, it allows you to create the landing pages and follow up campaigns without the need to be text savvy.
Finally, here are 3 things that I absolutely think you should do if you’re considering click funnels
- Pick up a copy of Russell Brunson‘s “DotComSecrets” book. It’s free you just have to cover the shipping.
- Pick up a copy of Russell Brunson‘s “Expert Secrets“ book. Again, it’s free you just have to cover the shipping.
- Finally, if you have not signed up for ClickFunnels yet, here is a link to a 14 day free trial for you. (30 Day Summit) that way you can check it out and play with the software for a little bit before you have to actually pay for it.
I hope this helps answer your question. If I can be of any more assistance or you have additional questions, please feel free to track me down on social media. My username is “RealTrentEvans“ on all platforms.
What are ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a funnel building SAAS.
That’s the function, but ClickFunnels is actually a lot more. It’s a legendary brand built by Rusell Brunson, a genius marketer who knows exactly what to sell and how to sell it.
Funnel marketing is not a concept he invented, but he was a genius to recognize that it could be implemented in nearly every sort of business to improve customer value.
Around that, he built a product and then a huge tribe. A tribe of people who believe in his marketing system.
When they get ClickFunnels they don’t just get the product, they also get the vision of Rusell Brunson.
There is a lot of funnel building software in the market now including one that I built (CloudFunnels), but ClickFunnels is ClickFunnels because of Russell Brunson’s prowess.
That’s a dang good question! I could talk for hours on what Clickfunnels is and what it isn’t. The short answer is: It’s a software that helps you sell your stuff online faster and easier.
When I first started exploring ClickFunnels I was intrigued and puzzled how this concept, in this form and shape, hasn’t come to be sooner, but better now than never. What mainly impressed me is that it’s a piece of SaaS (Software as a Service) which the main purpose is to allow almost everyone (People who are not well versed with programming and web design) to better understand the market in which their product or service is being sold and how to find the best means to sell their product or service.
To grossly simplify, I can tell you it is a platform which allows you to build a website from scratch eliminating the need for hosting and drastically cutting the amount of coding that needs to be done when one wishes to build a website.
What is Clickfunnels?
When it comes to the making of sales funnels Clickfunnels is the easiest solution to a problem of having features like email marketing and affiliate program creation. And when I talk about easy, I mean that it takes as little as a couple of minutes to get your funnel operational and market ready. Just look at the alternative to Clickfunnels – hiring a development team to build everything for you from ground zero, which can cost you a pretty penny.
Now, all this talk about website building, you’re probably wondering if Clickfunnels is a website builder, and the answer is a resounding yes. Some of the funnels it allows you to build include, sales funnels, including opt-in funnels, membership sites, webinars, and more. If you’re wondering what these even are I will explain below.
– Opt-in funnels are used to capture e-mail addresses of your visitors and in turn, populate your mailing list which will prove a most valuable resource
– Sales funnels in the simplest, but most will say most important because your main goal is to actually sell your product or service, feature which also has the ability to add any upsells or downsells as we call them to your sales process
– Membership sites are just that, nothing to explain, only to add that thanks to their templates you can have them up and running in minutes time
– Webinar funnels are simply useful for helping a wide array of people to register for your webinar if that is your niche
That being said, don’t think that you are limited on Clickfunnels with premade templates, their revolutionary simple editor called well, ClickFunnels editor is the star attraction of the SaaS s allows you to build different pages in your funnel through an easy drag, drop and click interface.
I said it before, but let me add again that absolutely no coding is required to build a good looking and operational funnel, and to top it off everything you do changes in real-time so even though you are doing business you can be imaginative and build a funnel which will perfectly match your product. The flexibility is truly amazing.
When talking about sales funnels, you should know that their main goal is to sell the product and which Clickfunnels that is exactly what you’ll get, a good looking sequence of web pages dedicated to selling your product or service, with no complicated blogs, articles and stuff you could see on a site that invests heavily in SEO.
And they accomplish that goal by bringing people from social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and even blog posts on various sites to your site, your funnel, and ultimately the service or product you intend to sell.
Keep in mind that funnels are not exactly for everyone, and I mean that in the context of SEO, if you already dabble with SEO you might not want a funnel, but I would recommend it regardless as it turns simple visitors to customers.
Now, if I have some pros and cons when it comes to ClickFunnels, and you may review them below, but ultimately I heavily recommend ClickFunnels for your business.
- Easy to create complete funnel workflows
- Integrates with major platforms and payment providers
- Editor flexibility and simple to use
- Excellent Coaching materials and ongoing weekly webinars
- Nice-looking templates for each type of funnel
- 2-tier affiliate program
- Excellent Clickfunnels review by thousands of entrepreneurs
- Comparatively expensive, especially the Etison plan
- Limits on the number of funnels, pages, and visitors with the standard plan
- Can be overwhelming at first as you learn the ins and out, but if you keep things simple and take action, you’ll do fine
- No 24-hour Chat support
- And there you have it, I hope I brought you some clarity on what ClickFunnel is.
- If you are starting any kind of business, or you want to sell your products & services faster and easier you should check Clickfunnels out.
What are ClickFunnels?