Protein Shake For Weight Gain High-Calorie Faster Results for Men 2021
We know that there are many people interested in gaining weight but not getting it. In many cases, this is usually due to an accelerated metabolism that prevents nutrients from being stored in the form of fat or muscle.
It is worth thoroughly reviewing the characteristics of the diet and pausing for a moment to think under what principles you are trying to gain weight.
Below, you will find detailed information on caloric surplus, as well as numerous recipes for shakes and smoothies with healthy products that could help you gain weight progressively and with little risk. Are you interested? Keep reading!
What will you find in this article? 5 options
- 4 + 9 proposals for recipes with food for Smoothies, Smoothies and Homemade Juices to gain weight.
- Best and most popular brands of shakes with CCHH and proteins to gain weight for sale online (Amazon and own websites)
- 3 Proposals for homemade shakes with supplements (protein powder or Whey Protein) to gain weight and gain muscle mass.
- Analysis and Comparison of Brands of Weight Gain Shakes (Preparations of “non-gym” brands) designed for women / non-athletes typical of pharmacy or herbalist.
- Info on the brands of caloric shakes from supermarkets and large chains in Spain ( Mercadona, Decathlon, etc )
Principle with scientific evidence on which we are based: caloric surplus
This term refers mainly to the positive energy balance within our body, in which the amount of “energy” or nutrients that we consume in a period of time is greater than we need.
Although a set of calculations is necessary to determine this, it is enough to understand that our body is constantly consuming energy, which is mainly provided through diet
When the energy provided by the nutrients is excessive for our basal metabolism, the body tends to store these substances in the form of macronutrients, a very exemplary case being adipose tissue, mainly made up of triglycerides.
- Muscle Milk
4 homemade and natural smoothies or smoothies to gain weight (fruit)
1. Banana and Oatmeal Smoothie or Smoothie , loaded with nutrients
Milkshakes shake, and smoothies are healthy and delicious ways to fill our body with nutrients and vitamins, something essential to be full of energy throughout the day.
We are going to show you how to prepare a Banana and Oatmeal Smoothie or Banana and Oatmeal Smoothie, an easy and quick recipe that you always want. To the kitchen!
- Half a cup of rolled oats.
- A ripe banana.
- A cup of whole milk.
- A plain, low-fat yogurt.
- Sugar or honey to taste
- Optional: a pinch of ground cinnamon.
2. Avocado and banana smoothie , popular and nutritious mix
There is nothing better than a good natural shake to start the day! It provides a lot of energy, does not leave a feeling of heaviness in the stomach and it is also delicious. So that later they say that eating healthy is boring.
As a sample, in this post, we are going to show you step by step how to make an avocado and banana smoothie. The recipe is very easy and will not take you more than 5 minutes, so you can prepare it every morning before going to work or starting your tasks.
- A ripe avocado of medium size.
- A banana that is also ripe.
- 2 glasses of whole milk or the variety you prefer. If you use a vegetable drink or water, this shake will be suitable for vegans.
- A couple of dessert spoons of sugar, which you can easily substitute for stevia or another sweetener.
- Optional: You can add some green leaves like spinach or chard.
- Optional: For a more citrusy contrast, try adding a little lemon or lime juice.
3. Smoothie or Smoothie of Banana or Banana with Milk, type Milkshake
Here we are going to show you how to prepare a banana or banana milkshake, which is very nutritious, has a spectacular flavor, and will provide you with the energy to be at your best throughout the day.
- 2 ripe plantains or bananas.
- 300 milliliters of whole milk.
- A pinch of cinnamon.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or honey. The amount of sweetener is to taste. It’s an easy way to add calories, but it’s not the healthiest thing to do.
- 2 ice cubes
4. Coconut and banana milk shake loaded with healthy fats
This recipe is refreshing, filling, delicious, and easy to make. If we make it as we propose with pure coconut milk, with its coconut fat, it is hyper satiating and caloric and as always, based on natural foods.
Let’s go with the ingredients.
9 homemade shakes or smoothies very high in calories (hypercaloric) to gain weight fast
Focus on gaining weight with healthy fats (nuts, Greek yogurt, etc.)
The oxidation of fatty acids is the metabolic process from which energy is obtained through the degradation of lipids or fats. This releases a greater amount of energy than carbohydrate or protein processing.
Therefore, a diet rich in healthy fats would, in principle, cause an increase in energy consumption that could translate into an increase in body weight. Of course, this depends on each organism and the rest of the foods included in the diet.
In addition, you must remember that the use of “healthy fats” such as those mentioned below is preferable to fry and processed foods that can have negative consequences for health.
1. Banana and walnut smoothie to gain weight
Yes, we know that dried fruits like walnuts contain abundant fats, but they are predominantly unsaturated fatty acids. They tend to have positive effects on the body, and so much so that their deficit in the diet is associated with a higher incidence of cardiovascular diseases.
Furthermore, according to several studies, these foods (like bananas) have powerful antioxidant effects, which are very necessary for the “dietary control” of chronic diseases
We recommend the following recipe:
- 1 banana
- 150 gr of walnuts.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 250 ml of almond milk.
To prepare all the ingredients, you will need to chop the banana into small slices and try to mash the nuts to make sure they are well distributed in the mixture. Then add the milk and put everything in the blender. Take out the content, serve it in your favorite glass, and put a little honey on top, you will love it!
2. Fruit and Greek Yogurt Smoothie for extra healthy calories
Although fruits are characterized, in general, by having a high carbohydrate content (as you will see in the next section), the combination with Greek yogurt could be beneficial to promote the caloric surplus you need.
They are foods rich in healthy fats, and the other nutrients incorporated (vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants) could help prevent the onset of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases. Causes you? Look at the following recipe:
- 2 oranges
- 100 gr of strawberries.
- 100 gr of Greek yogurt.
- 150 ml of almond milk.
Cut the strawberries into small pieces, squeeze the oranges and mix with the milk and yogurt. Then add everything to the blender and, if you want, you can add sweetener to taste. Enjoy your meal!
3. Homemade Banana, Milk and Peanut Butter Smoothie
Peanut or peanut butter is very rich, although some commercial presentations may have an excess of sugar in their composition.
As we discussed in other sections, nuts are a very good source of unsaturated fatty acids, vital for good health. Prepare it with the following:
- 1 whole banana.
- 250 ml of milk.
- 150 gr of peanut butter.
- A handful of whole peanuts.
Naturally, mix all the ingredients and try to grind the whole peanut for a crispier mixture. As always, put everything in the blender and enjoy!
4. Strawberry and Cream Smoothie, delicious calories to gain weight
If you like creamy and rich smoothies, we are sure this will be your favorite option. It is perfect to start the day and, in addition, healthy.
Both foods incorporate numerous nutrients for a healthy life. For example, there is evidence 2 that the regular consumption of strawberries could increase the levels of HDL in the blood, which, in simple terms, is “good cholesterol”.
- 150 gr of strawberries.
- 100 ml of cream.
- 50 ml of almond milk or to taste.
As always, you just have to mix the ingredients and add them to the blender. Depending on the consistency, you can regulate the amount of milk you prefer.
5. Almond, Nutella, Milk, Peanut Butter and Shredded Coconut Smoothie, the most caloric!
This is the most powerful shake yet and you probably already realized why. It has a lot of calories that could help you with your diet! Of course, this is an occasional shake for a snack that you can share with the whole family.
Nutella, despite the fact that it contains chocolate (a food with several health benefits), also comes from an industrial process that does not always have the best effects on the body, but taking it from time to time is fine!
- 250 ml of milk.
- A handful of almonds.
- 25 gr of nutella.
- 50 gr of peanut butter.
- A small cup of grated coconut.
First, start by crushing the almonds and mix them little by little with the Nutella until you get a homogeneous and crunchy mixture. Then slowly add the milk and peanut butter (if it is too hard, you can try a little more milk).
After putting everything in the blender and obtaining this incredible smoothie, finish the presentation by placing the coconut on top of the cup.
What protein shakes help you gain weight? Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
- Calories: 1,250.
- Protein: 50 grams.
- Protein source: Whey, casein, egg.
- Carbs: 252 grams.
- Fat: 4.5 grams.
- Largest size available: 12 pounds (5.4 kg)
- Flavors available: Chocolate, Banana, Chocolate Peanut Butter.
- Approximate price per serving: $2.71.
Can I drink a protein shake to gain weight?
Protein shakes can help a person to gain weight easily and efficiently. A shake is most effective at helping to build muscle if drunk shortly after a workout. However, it is important to note that premade shakes often contain extra sugar and other additives that should be avoided. Check labels carefully.
How can I make a protein shake to gain weight?
Just combine 3/4 cup almond milk, 2 tablespoons almond butter, 1/4 cup raw cashews, 1 medium banana, 2 tablespoons whole oats, 1 tablespoon flaxseed, 1 chopped dried date, and some cinnamon in a blender, then process until smooth. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top before serving
How can I gain weight in 7 days? 8 More Tips to Gain Weight
- Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
- Eat more often. …
- Drink milk. …
- Try weight gainer shakes. …
- Use bigger plates. …
- Add cream to your coffee. …
- Take creatine. …
- Get quality sleep.
- protein shake for weight gain at home
- protein shake for weight gain female
- weight gain shakes for underweight
- best protein shake for weight gain
- weight gain shakes for underweight females
- post-workout protein shake for weight gain
- high-calorie protein shakes for weight gain
- homemade weight gainer without protein powder